The exhibition will be divided into different spots:
- The photograph section will be dedicated to Fellini’s spaces, an aesthetic analysis on the proposals of the cinematographic architecture that became a milestone in the history of cinema.
- An audiovisual with scenes from his movies, divided in: the first stage: origins and the 50’s decade; the intermediate stage: the 60’s; and the final stage: 70’s and 80’s, everything accompanied by fragments of Nino Rota’s music, the filmmaker’s favorite composer.
- A retrospective of Fellini as an artist, examples of his most important drawings and his relationship with the architectural space, including his famous Book of Dreams, essential reference for Fellini’s drawings.
- Art pieces related to his films, commissioned to some emerging artist in this city, who can create relevant artistic interpretations based on the Italian’s movies.
- In addition to different programs during the expo.
Where: Grupo Arca’s Design Center. Guadalajara.
When: February 13 through May 6, 2020.